As featured on
The demolition contract was given to Veit & Company based in Rogers, Minnesota. The bid came out around $6.6 million, which is lower than what the supervisors expected.
- Former North Mahaska teacher charged with sex abuse
- Groenendyk gets deferred judgment in abuse case
- Uncanny Kansas
- Pursuit ends in crash, arrest
- Man charged with attempted murder
- Jury selected for murder trial of Pella woman
- Oskaloosa Herald Female Athlete of the Week: Lucy Roach
- Independence Village of Pella Senior Living makes big donation towards Marion County Humane Society.
- Oskaloosa Police
- What to know about EarthWise Pet, Pella’s nutrition-focused pet supply store
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.