Oskaloosa's Daniela Diaz, seated center, signed a letter of intent to be a cheerleader at William Penn University on Monday. Witnessing the signing are, seated: parents Tony and Debbie Diaz. Standing: William Penn cheerleading coach Jill Thompson and Oskaloosa cheerleading coach Katie Taylor.
- Possible COVID-19 exposure pauses Oskaloosa softball season
- Knoxville moves forward with rental inspection program
- SCRAA to negotiate additional land purchases
- City officials delay, reject bids for Pella Fiber project
- Grassley sweeps through SE Iowa
- United Way of Mahaska County to host drive-thru Back-to-School Fair
- Responders ask you to 'Go Blue for Ian'
- Rural Iowa businesses help respond to COVID
- ATI Group breaks ground for Prairie Ridge Development
- Pella Christian’s Amelse signs with Northwestern College
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.