The former Knoxville Raceway director Ralph “Cappy” Capitani has died after a battle with cancer. The Knoxville Raceway confirmed Capitani’s death in a statement released Monday evening.
- Dale pleads not guilty
- Hannah Koellner crowned Iowa State Fair queen
- Mahaska County voting location changes
- Josh Sash named DMACC men's basketball coach
- Homeowners wonder if a spirit still dwells in historic Eddyville house
- EBF archers succeed at world archery tournament
- Police logs Aug. 13
- Big picture plan presented to school board
- EBF drama troup gets funds for high tech stage backdrop
- Oskaloosa woman's body found in South Skunk River
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.