Search / 20 results found

from
to

OTTUMWA — The Ottumwa Fire Department is reminding residents that Daylight Saving Time is not just a time to turn back clocks, but also time to change the batteries in their home's smoke detectors.

A fire destroyed a house at 1293 Illinois Drive, near Elk Rock Park on Tuesday night. The family in the home got out safely. 

OTTUMWA — An annoying, loud and persistent sound may have saved the life of a woman and her grandchild Monday morning. That sound can do the same for you, she said.

KNOXVILLE — The Knoxville Fire and Rescue Department won’t douse any enthusiasm sparked by its Fire Prevention Week efforts, Chief Jim Mitchel…

The Knoxville Fire Department responded to a residential structure fire at 113 North Roche at around 7:03 a.m. Tuesday morning.