On September 18, the Herald printed a letter to the editor in which the writer tossed a lot of personal invectives at me, saying that I’m “the kind of person that promotes fear, anger, misogyny and would probably react by saying, ‘Boys will be boys.’” And the charge of "inspiring small-mindedness that causes cowardice and bigotry in the middle of the night." The writer gives no examples to substantiate those bizarre claims.
Iowa is an agricultural state that produces corn, beans, and livestock, and we feed the world. Our agricultural productivity is the engine of all Iowa communities and businesses.
For nearly 50 years, the Libertarian Party has espoused the virtues of limited government by promoting the idea of individual liberty, personal freedom, and self-governance.
Recently I was seen by my skin doctor that comes down from Des Moines twice a week. He prescribed a topical cream that I had used before, it being fluorouracil 5 percent. Upon going to the Hy-Vee Pharmacy, I find out it was $194.00, my cost.
- One killed, another injured in highway crash
- Iowa duo deny any involvement in Mollie Tibbetts' death
- Residents criticize Pella City Council following incident at aquatic center
- Carter’s lawsuit against investigator dismissed
- Columnist Gary Moore dies
- Indians wrap up state run
- Football coach resigns amidst claim of unwanted advance
- Boat gets life sentence for murder
- MOORE: Musings on dying in public
- IEDA Board approves projects from Knoxville and Pella companies
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.