On September 18, the Herald printed a letter to the editor in which the writer tossed a lot of personal invectives at me, saying that I’m “the kind of person that promotes fear, anger, misogyny and would probably react by saying, ‘Boys will be boys.’” And the charge of "inspiring small-mindedness that causes cowardice and bigotry in the middle of the night." The writer gives no examples to substantiate those bizarre claims.
Iowa is an agricultural state that produces corn, beans, and livestock, and we feed the world. Our agricultural productivity is the engine of all Iowa communities and businesses.
For nearly 50 years, the Libertarian Party has espoused the virtues of limited government by promoting the idea of individual liberty, personal freedom, and self-governance.
Recently I was seen by my skin doctor that comes down from Des Moines twice a week. He prescribed a topical cream that I had used before, it being fluorouracil 5 percent. Upon going to the Hy-Vee Pharmacy, I find out it was $194.00, my cost.
In regards to the new construction on C Avenue West that has been completed. I returned from work this last weekend to find my road was opened back up and was glad.
- Former North Mahaska teacher charged with sex abuse
- Groenendyk gets deferred judgment in abuse case
- Uncanny Kansas
- Pursuit ends in crash, arrest
- Man charged with attempted murder
- Oskaloosa Herald Female Athlete of the Week: Lucy Roach
- Oskaloosa Police
- Independence Village of Pella Senior Living makes big donation towards Marion County Humane Society.
- What to know about EarthWise Pet, Pella’s nutrition-focused pet supply store
- Area roundup: Osky girls tennis wins again
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.