• 2:32 a.m., Jeremy Lee Snow, 40, of Oskaloosa, was charged with operating while intoxicated.
• 2 p.m., Jeffrey Dean Wells, 62, of Oskaloosa, was charged with trespassing and interference with official act.
• 12:57 p.m., Jesse Robert Parkin, 40, of Oskaloosa, was charged with violation of no contact order
• 1:02 p.m., Casey Nicole Richardson, 38, of Oskaloosa, was charged with violation of a no contact order.
• 1:48 p.m., April Marie Charbonneau, 39, of Oskaloosa, was charged with domestic abuse with injury.
• 3:30 p.m., Austin Craig Peterson, 23, of Oskaloosa, was arrested under warrant.
• 7:28 p.m., Nurian Christine Gonzales, 31, of Oskaloosa, was charged with theft in the fifth degree
• 7:28 p.m., Ericka Elaine Eveland, 48, of Oskaloosa, was charged with theft in the fifth degree.
• 2:03 p.m., Maria Angela Meegan-Biggs, 40, of Oskaloosa, was charged with impersonating a public official, interference with official act, violation of a no contact order and false report 911 call.
• 4:46 p.m., Matthew Mikel Kaster, 28, of Unionville, was charged with drivers license denied/revoked due to operating while intoxicated, open container – driver, failure to provide proof of financial liability, operation without ignition interlock, driving while license suspended.
• 7:10 p.m., Bryson Joseph Smothers, 19, of Sigourney, was charged with controlled substance violation and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• 8:40 p.m., Jack Joseph Lewis, 33, of Beacon, was charged with public intoxication.