This information was obtained from the Oskaloosa Police Department records. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
March 16• 2:53 p.m., Kyler Ricardo Estrada Salazar, 21, of Camden, TN, was charged with eluding police; failure to provide financial liability; speeding; operating a vehicle without registration; possession of a controlled substance, first offense; and possession of drug paraphernalia.
March 17• 2:16 p.m., Deanna Darlene Ramos, 21, of Oskaloosa, was charged with public intoxication, trespassing, and arrested on warrant.
March 19• 9:08 p.m., William Joseph Baker, 29, of Oskaloosa, was arrested on warrant.
March 21• 8:45 a.m., Ronald Eugene Clay, 58, of Oskaloosa, was charged with domestic abuse, first offense.
• 11:01 p.m., Amy Joy Salter, 50, of Agency, Iowa, was charged with violation of a no contact order.
• 11:28 p.m., Samuel Gregg Stewart, 50, of Oskaloosa, was charged with interfering with an official act and violation of a no contact order.
• 5:15 p.m., Bounheuang Cavan, 51, of North Liberty, was charged with domestic assault with weapon, possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• 12:37 p.m., Tyler Mitcheal Garr, 22, of Ottumwa, was charged with theft in the fifth degree.
• 8:54 p.m., Seth Michael Shilling, 22, of Oskaloosa, was charged with driving under suspension, eluding with speed 25 over limit, reckless driving, failure to provide proof of financial liability, going 20 miles over special speed zone, restricted licenses, operation without registration and two counts of failure to obey a stop sign.
• 8:48 a.m., Tony Joe Wilson, 47, of Oskaloosa, was charged with possession of controlled substance, possession of contraband in a correctional facility, possession of drug paraphernalia
• 9:43 a.m., Jessica Ann Miller, 36, of Minburn, was charged with domestic abuse with injury.
March 28• 9:16 a.m., Robert Lee Long, Jr., 26, of Oskaloosa, was charged with six counts of first degree harassment.