This information was obtained from the Oskaloosa Police Department records. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• 1 p.m., Matthew Wayne Kamerick, 34, of Pella, was charged with possession of a controlled substance
• 9:40 a.m., Colton Dane Alexander Hicks, 35, of New Sharon was arrested under warrant
• 11 a.m., James Pleas Surber, Jr., 28, of Oskaloosa, was arrested under warrant
• 8 a.m., Elisa May Corcoran, 37, of Eddyville, was arrested under warrant
• 10:09 a.m., Chenoa Rainbow White, 42, of Oskaloosa, was arrested under warrant
• 1:12 p.m., Jessica Aileen Lewis, 31, of Oskaloosa, was arrested under warrant
• 9:36 p.m., Haley Dawn Frye, 44, of Oskaloosa was charged with possession of controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• 9:36 p.m., Thomas Ralph Frye, 48, of Oskaloosa, was charged with a controlled substance violation and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• 11:05 a.m., Jesse Robert Parkin, 40, of Oskaloosa, was charged with violation of a no-contact order.
• 3:34 p.m., Jesse Wayne Towsley, 38, of Rose Hill, was arrested under warrant and charged with possession of controlled substance, interference with official act, possession of drug paraphernalia, theft in the fifth degree, failure to obey stop sign, driving under suspension and reckless driving.
• 8:24 a.m., Jesse Wayne Towsley, 38, of Rose Hill, was charged with operation without registration and failure to provide proof of financial liability