This information was obtained from the Oskaloosa Police Department records. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• 3:16 p.m., Steven Leroy Martin II, 41, of Des Moines, was charged with harassment, first degree, driving under suspension, possession of drug paraphernalia, domestic assault with weapon, failure to provide proof of financial liability and carrying a weapon – knife used in crime.
• 5:12 p.m., Scott Paul Simpson, 33, of Oskaloosa, was charged with domestic assault.
• 7:08 p.m., Michael James Tewell, 43, of Oskaloosa was charged with interference of official acts – bodily injury and possession of a controlle dsubstance.
• 5:20 p.m., Toreze Keondrick Respress, 24, of Oskaloosa, was charged with assault – display of dangerous weapon.
• 1:43 p.m., Tony Wayne Laird, 29 was charged with interference with official act, possession of controlled substance and indecent exposure.
• 8:05 p.m., Zachary Robert Rozenboom, 31, of Oskaloosa, was arrested under warrant.
• 6:26 p.m., Ashley Renea Parks, 28, of Oskaloosa, was charged with driving while license denied/revoked-OWI, operation without ignition interlock, driving under suspension.
• 9:53 p.m., Samuel Gregg Stewart, 50, of Oskaloosa was arrested under warrant.
• 1:29 p.m., Ryan Paul Jaenette, 39, of Oskaloosa, was arrested under warrant.
• 8:33 p.m., Zachary Ryan Beason, 33, of Oskaloosa, was charged with contempt – violation of no contact order.
• 8:13 p.m., Harmony Renee Braden, 27, of Oskaloosa, was charged with public intoxication.
• Joshua Wesley Stewart, 29, of Oskaloosa, was arrested under warrant.