This information was obtained from the Oskaloosa Police Department records. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• 1:35 p.m., Ronakit Andrew Bell, 23, of Oskaloosa, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamine, sexual abuse and trespassing
• 8:02 a.m., Wayne Lee Ellsworth, 45, of Leighton, was charged with theft and driving while barred.
• 12:32 p.m., Jason Howard Petersen, 42, of University Park, was arrested under warrant
• 2:47 p.m., Brian Lee Harris, 35, of Oskaloosa, was charged with driving under suspension, operating while intoxicated and failure to provide proof of financial liability
• 6:02 a.m., Otis Penelton, 47, of Oskaloosa, was arrested under warrant and charged iwth domestic abuse assault, willful bodily injury and obstruction of emergency communications.
• 9:34 p.m., Jamere DeShawn DeShields-Murphy, 27, of Oskaloosa, was arrested under warrant.
• 12:27 p.m., Harmony Renee Braden, 27, of Oskaloosa, was charged with theft and bribery.
• 9:28 p.m., Earl Robert Tanner, Jr., 30, of Oskaloosa, was arrested under warrant.
• 1:02 a.m., Joshua Wesley Stewart, 28, of Oskaloosa, was charged with public intoxication, possession of controlled substance, carrying weapons, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of meth and unlawful possession of prescription drugs.
• 8:51 p.m., Alexis Ann Leer, 21, of Keswick, was charged with possession of controlled substance.
• 1:57 a.m., Lucas Earl Ewing, 24, of What Cheer, was charged with operating while intoxicated and driving while license denied/revoked.
• 8:45 a.m., Tori Lyn Craver, 19, of Oskaloosa, was arrested under warrant.