JOHNTHEIN JOEL WEAVER
MAHASKA COUNTY — The Mahaska County Sheriff's Office received a complaint on Thursday, May 10 that a juvenile female had been sexually assaulted in March of 2018. The juvenile reported that this assault occurred at a rural Eddyville address within Mahaska County.
MAHASKA COUNTY — On Friday, Jan. 19, 2018 at approximately 8 a.m., members of the Mahaska County Sheriff's Office were dispatched to the 1000 block of 300th Street, in rural Mahaska County, regarding an assault.
This Week's Circulars
Don DeWitt Lacey. Don DeWitt passed away at Unity Point Iowa Methodist Hospital in Des Moines on Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at the age of 90 years, 3 months and 17 days. Due to the restrictions put in place by the Iowa Department of Public Health as an effort to protect our citizens from COVID …
- Mahaska County resident tests positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 reported in second Mahaska County individual.
- 'Public should be confident'
- Athlete Profile: BRODY ALLMAN
- Oskaloosa residents are finding creative ways to cope with social distancing amid coronavirus pandemic
- School board forgives 97 hours of missed learning
- Mahaska Health begins in-car screenings
- Virtual Easter egg hunt and coloring contest
- In-car screenings at Mahaska Health
- COVID-19 hotline established for Mahaska County