The Mahaska County Board of Supervisors will meet in regular session on Monday, July 6 at 9 a.m.
This information was obtained from the Oskaloosa Police Department records. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Possible COVID-19 exposure pauses Oskaloosa softball season
- SCRAA to negotiate additional land purchases
- Knoxville moves forward with rental inspection program
- Grassley sweeps through SE Iowa
- ATI Group breaks ground for Prairie Ridge Development
- United Way of Mahaska County to host drive-thru Back-to-School Fair
- Rural Iowa businesses help respond to COVID
- City officials delay, reject bids for Pella Fiber project
- Pella Christian’s Amelse signs with Northwestern College
- Pella students receive honors at William Penn University
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.