Karen Marinaccio grew up and worked in New York City before moving to Danville 16 years ago. She was working at 7 World Trade Center the morning of the September 11 terrorist attacks at the World Trade Center.
As featured on
After witnessing people jump to their deaths from the burning World Trade Center and spending hours fleeing the city on Sept. 11, 2001, Karen Marinaccio has never returned to the site.
- Invasive moth species makes way to Iowa
- Iowa High School Football AP Poll (Week 5)
- North Mahaska threats deemed not credible
- Football preview: Pella Christian vs Sigourney-Keota
- Bird Scooters new to Oskaloosa
- Indians improve to 4-0 with win over Keokuk
- Vermeer Corporation opens Plant 7 following tornado damage
- Local hospitals adjust as COVID-19 cases surge
- No. 11 Pella knocks off No. 4 Oskaloosa
- Two die in separate weekend crashes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.