This information was obtained from the Oskaloosa Police Department records. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• 2:18 p.m., Gerald Dean Allen, 72, of Oskaloosa, was charged with child endangerment – no injury.
• 11:43 p.m., Kristi Lynn Haney, 23, of Oskaloosa, was charged with public intoxication.
• Brandy Louise Stotts, 32, of Oskaloosa, was charged with trespassing, possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia, third degree burglary, third degree criminal mischief.
• 9:33 a.m., Brittany Antoinette Stevens, 29, of Chicago, Ill., was arrested under warrant
• 1:39 p.m., Jessica Ann Cooper, 47, of Oskaloosa, was charged with driving under suspension
• 10:51 p.m., Cory Dwaine Dodd, 34, of Batavia, was arrested under warrant
• 10:50 a.m., Candy Marie Iseton, 34, of Oskaloosa, was charged with violation of a no contact order
• 10:50 a.m., Todd Lloyd Iseton, 55, of Prairie City, was charged with driving under suspension, eluding – injury, violation of no contact order, operation of vehicle while intoxicated, failure to display registration plate, failure to obey stop/yield sign, careless driving, fraudulent use of registration, failure to provide proof of financial liability
• 8:53 p.m., Edward Lynn Hansen, 52, of Oskaloosa, was charged with public intoxication
• 1:38 p.m., Sandra Marie Hewitt, 50, of Oskaloosa, was arrested under warrant and charged with driving under suspension