The Mahaska Health Partnership hosted area agencies on Saturday to recognize National Police Week, National EMS Week, International Firefighters' Day, National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week and National Hospital Week.
Service vehicles and representatives from Oskaloosa Fire, Oskaloosa Police, Mahaska Emergency Management, Mahaska County Sheriff Department, Mahaska County Telecommunicators, Eddyville Fire, Fremont Fire and New Sharon Fire were present, and group photos were taken to honor each of the departments and First Responders. Mahaska Health nurses and front-line team gave a wave to all the representatives as they flashed their lights.
As featured on
- Former North Mahaska teacher charged with sex abuse
- Groenendyk gets deferred judgment in abuse case
- Uncanny Kansas
- Pursuit ends in crash, arrest
- Man charged with attempted murder
- Oskaloosa Herald Female Athlete of the Week: Lucy Roach
- Jury selected for murder trial of Pella woman
- Independence Village of Pella Senior Living makes big donation towards Marion County Humane Society.
- Oskaloosa Police
- What to know about EarthWise Pet, Pella’s nutrition-focused pet supply store
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.