The Knoxville Police Department released dash camera and body camera video on Thursday of a pursuit that ended in a fatal accident on Tuesday, Sept. 3.
#cnn #news In a landmark decision, an Oklahoma judge on Monday ordered pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson to pay $572 million for its role in the state's opioid crisis.
- City council vote in favor of submitting a request to Iowa DOT for a lane reduction on A Avenue
- Kidney donation strengthens bonds
- Kelly pleads guilty; agrees to testify
- County to consider 28E; city talks lane reduction
- Oskaloosa man charged with attempted murder
- Oskaloosa police logs
- Former Second Lady of the United States visits Oskaloosa
- MCCF seeks projects to improve community
- Supervisors seek court clarification regarding funding 911
- Historical: Mahaska jail may house federal prisoners
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.