The Knoxville Police Department released dash camera and body camera video on Thursday of a pursuit that ended in a fatal accident on Tuesday, Sept. 3.
#cnn #news In a landmark decision, an Oklahoma judge on Monday ordered pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson to pay $572 million for its role in the state's opioid crisis.
- Share the Love event supports hospice
- Board approves course changes for 2020-2021
- O City Realty opens Oskaloosa location
- Oskaloosa police logs
- First baby of the year born at Mahaska Health
- Iowa Egg Council and Fareway donate eggs to food banks
- Sanitary sewer rates are set to increase in March
- Winter returns to Mahaska County
- Osky boys, girls swept by Pella in Monday matchups
- WPU welcomes Dr. Cornel West
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.