The Knoxville Police Department released dash camera and body camera video on Thursday of a pursuit that ended in a fatal accident on Tuesday, Sept. 3.
#cnn #news In a landmark decision, an Oklahoma judge on Monday ordered pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson to pay $572 million for its role in the state's opioid crisis.
This Week's Circulars
OSKALOOSA [mdash] Glenda Dickerson, 69, died Friday, Sept. 20, 2019, at the Northern Mahaska Specialty Care. Graveside funeral services: 11 a.m., Tuesday, September 24, 2019, at Henness Cemetery. Visitation: 9 - 10:30 a.m., Tuesday at Langkamp Funeral Chapel.
- Fund established for local transplant recipient
- Class of 1969 floats into homecoming
- Volunteers clear 600 pounds of trash from river
- Mahaska County general assistance discussion tabled
- Oskaloosa Food Tour offers a taste of history
- Oskaloosa police logs
- West Virginia, K-State and Kansas are Big 12 surprises
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Mahaska
- No. 10 Norwalk survives test from Osky
- Neff set to retire and join State Fire Marshall