KNOXVILLE — Knoxville Hospital and Clinics will be breaking ground on its $21 million expansion to its facility beginning March 20, weather permitting.
The first phase of the expansion will kick off with the construction of the Don and Margaret Long Infusion Center and the Weiler Foundation Specialty Clinic on the southeast corner of the hospital.
“We appreciate the community’s patience and understanding as we adjust traffic flow patterns onto our campus and into the facility to ensure everyone’s safety,” said John Gotta, director of facilities.
Gotta shared the following updates for patients and guests who visit the hospital campus:
— The parking lot entrances from Highway 14 (Lincoln Street) and Howard Street will remain open.
— All patients and visitors will enter through the main hospital entrance. Emergency patients will continue to access the Emergency Department from the emergency entrance.
— Patient and visitor parking will continue to be available on the northeast side of the hospital. Accessible parking and Respiratory Acute Care parking will move from the southeast parking to designated spaces in the northeast parking lot.
Patients and visitors are encouraged to follow the hospital’s Facebook and Instagram pages (@knoxvillehospital) for updates about the construction.
To date, the KHC Foundation has raised nearly $7.5 million towards the expansion project. To learn more about the expansion or to donate to the project, visit knoxvillehospital.org/donate or contact Kevin Stittsworth, director of foundation and public relations, at 641-842-1485 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.