OSKALOOSA – As fears of contracting and spreading COVID-19 continue to spread across the country, blood banks and centers increasingly face the threat of a blood shortage nationwide.
Many people have been diagnosed with cancer or have a loved one who has received such a diagnosis. In fact, according to estimates from the International Agency for Research on Cancer, by 2030 there will be 21.7 million new cases of cancer. That estimate means cancer cases will have increase…
- Judge orders Dakota Access pipeline shut down pending review
- Two arrested on warrants in Centerville
- Knoxville moves forward with rental inspection program
- Responders ask you to 'Go Blue for Ian'
- Iowa reports 2.6% jump in COVID-19 cases; total exceeds 31K
- Pleasantville man charged with sexual assault
- City officials delay, reject bids for Pella Fiber project
- Scholte House makes renovation debut
- United Way of Mahaska County to host drive-thru Back-to-School Fair
- Grassley sweeps through SE Iowa
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.