OSKALOOSA — The Moderna COVID-19 vaccine arrived in Oskaloosa on Tuesday, and began being administered at the Mahaska Health Partnership hospital on Wednesday.
As featured on
- Mahaska Health welcomes first babies of 2021
- Two more local residents die from COVID-19
- Miller-Meeks: 'This is a sad day for all of us'
- Pella grapplers nab win over Indianola
- Defense fuels Osky win over Washington
- Pella Christian releases honor roll
- Marion adds 23 virus cases; 14 in Mahaska
- Winter-weather announcements for Friday, Jan. 15
- Oskaloosa Herald Female Athlete of the Week: Maggie Wilkins
- Penn welcomes students back for spring semester
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.