Members of Scouts BSA Troop 71 in Oskaloosa help pick up storm debris at Edmundson Park.
Monday's storm has been classified as a derecho, or a long-lived, widespread wind storm. Wind gusts between 60 to 90 miles per hour hit Marion and Mahaska County, causing power outages and damage to trees and buildings. Other parts of south central Iowa were also affected by the derecho.
As featured on
- Police search finds 50 pounds of marijuana, 75 plants
- Mahaska adds 11 COVID-19 cases, Marion 7
- Marion adds 12 new COVID-19 cases
- UPDATED: Court rules against county in airport suit
- Marion County positivity rate declines to 12.7%
- COVID-19 claims another Mahaska resident
- Marion adds 13 disease cases; 6 in Mahaska
- OHS to celebrate homecoming differently this year
- Football preview: Oskaloosa vs Grinnell
- Knoxville to request up to $170k in COVID relief funds
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.