Col Corey Simmons, commander of the 71st Flying Training Wing at Vance Air Force Base, speaks of how the investigation will proceed into the fatal crash between two T-38 Talons Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
As featured on
Two Air Force T-38 Talons assigned were involved in a mishap at approximately 9:10 a.m. Thursday at Vance Air Force Base, according to public affairs.
- Young Ambassador Contest winners announced
- Wrestlers open tonight against Grinnell
- Parlet signs with William Penn for bowling
- DeRonde selected for volleyball All-District, All-State
- Jungling appointed president of LDJ Manufacturing and Thunder Creek Equipment
- Pipeline documents turned over to county
- Oskaloosa Police Logs
- Oskaloosa police logs
- William Penn University Presents: '92 Los Angeles Riots
- Johnson joins the Mahaska Health team