Scenes as Wallace Lea is released after 45 days of being treated for COVID-19 at Freeman Hospital.
As featured on
After 45 days of hospitalization due to COVID-19, Wallace Lea was reunited Wednesday with his family and discharged from Freeman Health System to finish his recovery at home.
- Lenhart hired as new Osky boys basketball coach
- A Knoxville woman wants your help identifying these men
- Shirley Carter case to be highlighted in A&E series
- One dead after crash ends pursuit
- Marion County police assist in sexual abuse arrests
- PHS grad sees new song 'Single Mom' gain traction in country music charts
- Authorities investigating female's death in Melcher-Dallas
- Three additional COVID-19 deaths reported at Crystal Heights Care Center
- Knoxville man dies in motorcycle crash
- Mahaska County care center confirms COVID-19 cases