- Local News
- OHS Robotics Team is going to world competition OSKALOOSA -- The Oskaloosa High School Robotics Team -- "The Sock Monkeys" -- are on their way to world competition in St. Louis later this month. The team earned a victory in the Super Regionals held Saturday at Carver Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City. Th
- Sage Walker is a national champion
- Notes a pleasant surprise for students OSKALOOSA -- Oskaloosa Middle School students had a pleasant surprise waiting for them when they arrived at school Wednesday -- a personal note from a classmate taped to their lockers. "This is part of our Kindness Campaign we started last year," OMS
- MaKennah Little to take part in national debate competition OSKALOOSA -- Oskaloosa High School sophomore MaKennah Little will put her debating skills to the test in national competition in June. Little will compete in the National Forensics League national finals in Kansas City, Mo., from June 15-20. OHS Deba
- Do you know what this is?
- E-B-F FFA alumni hold consignment auction By KATELYN HERR, ANNIE LARKIN and CAYLA GLOSSER Chapter Reporters E-B-F FFA alumni hold consignment auction
- Relay for Life raises funds, awareness OSKALOOSA -- Relay for Life participants did not worry about Mother Nature Saturday as they walked into the early morning hours Sunday to raise money to fight cancer. This year, Relay for Life was held at the William Penn University Penn Activities C
- Oskaloosa Symphony to present Young Performers Concert April 13
- Awards granted at Parent/Member Banquet OSKALOOSA -- The Oskaloosa FFA Chapter held their 77th Annual Parent/Member Banquet on Thursday, March 20, 2014 in the Oskaloosa Senior High School Cafeteria. One-hundred thirty-four parents, guests and FFA members were in attendance at the 6:30 p.m
New Sharon man dies in accident early Thursday morning
Editor's note: An incorrect name was included in the Keokuk County Sheriff's Office press release. The Herald regrets any heartache this has caused.
- More Local News Headlines