- Local News
- Titan Machinery realigns construction business
- School Board, OEA agree to new contract OSKALOOSA -- The Oskaloosa School Board agreed to a tentative agreement with the Oskaloosa Education Association at Tuesday's regular session. The agreement, which will be voted on the by the association later this week, will be a 3.6 percent increa
- Prairie burn canceled
- OMS to present "Annie, the Musical" this weekend OSKALOOSA -- "Annie, the Musical," will be performed by the Oskaloosa Middle School this weekend. Performances will be held at George Daily Community Auditorium on both Friday and Saturday night starting at 7:30 p.m. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. Tic
VIDEO: OMS presents "Annie"
OSKALOOSA — Need something to do on April 11 or 12? These two have a suggestion.
- Do you know what this is?
- Reenactment of Stations of the Cross OSKALOOSA -- Central Reformed Church is reenacting the Stations of the Cross this weekend to give people an understanding of the true meaning of Easter. Actors from the congregation will portray six stations of the cross and the scenes will be set up
- OHS Robotics Team is going to world competition OSKALOOSA -- The Oskaloosa High School Robotics Team -- "The Sock Monkeys" -- are on their way to world competition in St. Louis later this month. The team earned a victory in the Super Regionals held Saturday at Carver Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City. Th
- Sage Walker is a national champion
- Notes a pleasant surprise for students OSKALOOSA -- Oskaloosa Middle School students had a pleasant surprise waiting for them when they arrived at school Wednesday -- a personal note from a classmate taped to their lockers. "This is part of our Kindness Campaign we started last year," OMS
- More Local News Headlines