Photo: Award winning robots
Oskaloosa High School students Kazuki Kaito, left, and Brandon Keeling demonstrate the use of two of the robots they helped create for the OHS Robotics Team at the Oskaloosa Rotary Club’s meeting over the noon hour Tuesday. The team members had some trophies on display in the background that the team had won in recent competition.
- Local News
- Rockets overtake Huskies
- Drum & bugle corps to play with city band OSKALOOSA — There will be special guests at Thursday’s Oskaloosa City Band Concert on the square. Beginning at 7:30 the Santa Clara Vanguard Cadets Drum & Bugle Corps will perform. The Cadets will be spending July 23 and July 24 in Oskaloosa practic
- Researchers find mammoth bones OSKALOOSA — Researchers at the mammoth dig site in rural Mahaska County recently found an articulated mammoth ankle — a very interesting find.“It tells us something we never knew before,” said Dave Brenzel of the Indian Creek Nature Center. The mammo
- Oskaloosa State Softball Tournament photos
- Indians get fifth at state tourney
- Oskaloosa defeats Clear-Creek Amana 3-1
- Oskaloosa softball team downs Clear Creek-Amana 3-1
- Do you know what this is?
- Rockets topple Pirates; earn 2A semifinal matchup with No. 1 Huskies
- MHP designated a Blue Zones Worksite OSKALOOSA — Blue Zones Project Oskaloosa today announced Mahaska Health Partnership has been named a designated Blue Zones Worksite. Mahaska Health Partnership was designated after completing the necessary items in the Blue Zones Project worksite ple
- More Local News Headlines