Photo: Lunch in the park
Oskaloosa kindergarteners of Papae Wymore’s and Beth Hodges’ classes finish up lunch in the Oskaloosa city square park Monday morning. The students had taken a field trip to the Oskaloosa Police Department that morning. They were preparing to visit the Oskaloosa Public Library after lunch.
- Local News
- Oskaloosa man dies in accidental shooting
- Campaign at 80 percent of goal OSKALOOSA -- The United Way Campaign is in high gear as the organization has reached 80 percent of its goal to help fund local non-profit organizations. "Everything that comes in until Dec. 31 goes to the 2013 campaign that we will give out in 2014,"
- Do you know what this is?
A feast of sight and sound
OSKALOOSA -- People were treated to a Medieval Feast this weekend at the Madrigal Dinner. The Oskaloosa High School Madrigal Singers teamed up with the Chamber Orchestra, Concert Choir and Chamber Choir to produc
Council rejects 2-way stop
OSKALOOSA -- The Oskaloosa City Council by a 4-3 vote rejected an ordinance to change the four-way stop at the former Webster School to a two-way stop during its meeting Monday night. The ordinance was in its thi
- Wreaths Across America honors America's veterans OSKALOOSA — The Daughters of the American Revolution and the American Legion paid their respects to those who served their country and those who made the ultimate sacrifice with a wreath-laying ceremony at Forest Cemetery Saturday. Those gathered at
- Christmas food baskets bring joy to the needy OSKALOOSA — People lined up more than an hour early Saturday morning at Central United Methodist Church for a Christmas food basket. The Oskaloosa Rotary Club, Oskaloosa High School National Honor Society students and various other volunteers distrib
- Aleksandr 'Sasha' Crumes to travel to Europe with People to People
- Motorist killed in Thursday accident
- Stadium capital campaign receives $50,000 donation
- More Local News Headlines