Photo: Hog facility fire north of Oskaloosa
Area fire departments respond to this hog facility in the 2200 block of 180th Street north of Oskaloosa just after noon Tuesday. According to scanner traffic, no pigs were in the building at the time of the fire.
- Local News
Too cold for cocoa?
Cold weather has forced the cancellation of Carols, Candles and Cocoa, which had been scheduled for tonight.
Slideshow: 2013 Lighted Christmas Parade
Madrigal singers perform
The Oskaloosa High School Madrigal Singers perform for the Oskaloosa Rotary Club at the Peppertree at noon Tuesday. The Madrigal Singers will perform for the annual Madrigal Dinner on Dec. 13, 14 and 15 at the Musco Technology Center at William Penn University. Director Chris Weinreich said the Saturday, Dec. 14, performance is sold out; however, tickets for the other two nights are available. People can purchase tickets at Brown's Shoe Fit, on the city square. Tickets are $15, he said.
- Do you know what this is?
- Helping provide a merry Christmas
- Christmas Walk brings people to small businesses
- General manager gets 25 percent raise
- 2013 Lighted Christmas Parade is one night only
- Salvation Army kicks off bell ringing Saturday
- Oskaloosa firefighters battle early morning blaze
- More Local News Headlines
- Too cold for cocoa?