• Approved appointing Wyatt Russell to the Board of Adjustment.
• Approved the first reading of an ordinance to amend the zoning ordinance of the city of Oskaloosa by rezoning the property at 202 S. 11th St. from R-2, Urban Family Residential, to CC, Community Commercial District after holding a public hearing on the matter.
• Approved the second reading on an ordinance amending the city code of the city of Oskaloosa by amending provisions pertaining to Chapter 10.24 — Stop and Yield Requirements; and Chapter 10.48 — “Parking Regulations Generally,” Section 10.48.240 — “No Parking Zones.”
• Approved the first reading of an ordinance amending the city code of Oskaloosa by deleting Oskaloosa city ordinance No. 736 and No. 741.
• Approved a resolution approving a purchase agreement for real estate located at 204 N. C St.
Herald City Editor Andy Goodell can be reached at email@example.com.