Photo: Making tracks
A recent spring snowfall didn’t stop people from using the Recreation Trail as is evidenced by these footprints Monday afternoon. According to the National Weather Service, daytime high temperatures for our area are supposed to be in the 30s and 40s for the remainder of this work week with no snow chances.
- Local News
- Stadium capital campaign receives $50,000 donation
- Storybook Players to raise money for Micha Leaverton OSKALOOSA -- The Storybook Players are conducting their annual Holiday Show Saturday at George Daily Auditorium, but instead of raising money for the organization, the members are doing it for one of their own. "We always do an annual holiday show, b
- Old Fashioned Country Christmas starts tonight at Nelson Pioneer Farm
- Firefighters battle house fire
- Do You know what this is?
- Oskaloosa Symphony Guest Conductors
- Here comes Santa Claus
- Young artists' work on display
- Lighted Christmas Parade brings out spirit of the season
Too cold for cocoa?
Cold weather has forced the cancellation of Carols, Candles and Cocoa, which had been scheduled for tonight.
- More Local News Headlines