Photo: Farmers' Market
People take a look at what is being offered at the Farmers' Market on the Oskaloosa square Tuesday afternoon. Farmers' Markets are held Tuesdays 4 to 6 p.m. on the east side of the Oskaloosa square and 8 to 11 a.m. Saturdays south of the Hy-Vee parking lot on South D Street, near the basketball courts.
- Local News
- Lighted Christmas Parade brings out spirit of the season
Too cold for cocoa?
Cold weather has forced the cancellation of Carols, Candles and Cocoa, which had been scheduled for tonight.
Slideshow: 2013 Lighted Christmas Parade
Madrigal singers perform
The Oskaloosa High School Madrigal Singers perform for the Oskaloosa Rotary Club at the Peppertree at noon Tuesday. The Madrigal Singers will perform for the annual Madrigal Dinner on Dec. 13, 14 and 15 at the Musco Technology Center at William Penn University. Director Chris Weinreich said the Saturday, Dec. 14, performance is sold out; however, tickets for the other two nights are available. People can purchase tickets at Brown's Shoe Fit, on the city square. Tickets are $15, he said.
- Do you know what this is?
- Helping provide a merry Christmas
- Christmas Walk brings people to small businesses
- General manager gets 25 percent raise
- 2013 Lighted Christmas Parade is one night only
- Salvation Army kicks off bell ringing Saturday
- More Local News Headlines