Photo: Graffiti Night
Jason H. Peterson, Anthony Peterson and Jason R. Peterson look over their 1956 Ford Fairlane Victoria car parked next to a 1983 Camaro at Graffiti Night Monday just east of Arnold Motor Supply.
- Local News
- Blue Zones kicks off OSKALOOSA -- Blue Zones Project held its Oskaloosa Kickoff Monday evening at the Oskaloosa High School gym to help improve the community's health. Blue Zones originated with Dan Buettner of National Geographic. He was asked to find areas of the world
- Motorist dies in one-vehicle accident Sunday
- Oskaloosa hosts Special Olympics spring games OSKALOOSA -- About 250 athletes from around southeast Iowa gathered at the William Penn University Penn Activities Center Saturday to compete in the Special Olympics. Athletes tested their mettle in a variety of track and field events at the Special
- Statesmen announce cross country/track signees OSKALOOSA -- William Penn track and field coach Allen Friesen has announced the signings of numerous individuals to National Letters of Intent to compete for the cross country and/or track and field programs. Malik Brown, the son of Carrie Jones-Brow
- MHP donates AEDs to Lacey Recreation Complex
- Titan Machinery realigns construction business
- School Board, OEA agree to new contract OSKALOOSA -- The Oskaloosa School Board agreed to a tentative agreement with the Oskaloosa Education Association at Tuesday's regular session. The agreement, which will be voted on the by the association later this week, will be a 3.6 percent increa
- Prairie burn canceled
- OMS to present "Annie, the Musical" this weekend OSKALOOSA -- "Annie, the Musical," will be performed by the Oskaloosa Middle School this weekend. Performances will be held at George Daily Community Auditorium on both Friday and Saturday night starting at 7:30 p.m. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. Tic
VIDEO: OMS presents "Annie"
OSKALOOSA — Need something to do on April 11 or 12? These two have a suggestion.
- More Local News Headlines